Caroline F. Pukall, PhD, CPsych
Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Sexual Health (CIHR)
Professor, Department of Psychology, Centre for Neuroscience Studies,
Queen’s University, Kingston ON K7L 3N6, Canada
Seeking participants for an online research study. Participants must be:
- 18 years of age or older,
- have taken SSRI/SNRI medications in the past
- currently experience sexual issues that seem to be associated with the use of SSRIs/SSNRIs,
- able to read/write in English,
- comfortable answering questions about health and sexuality.
Participation will include completion of a 90 minute online questionnaire. Entry into a prize draw is available as a thank you for your participation!
To participate, please visit: https://queensu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NnG8T2XJij1yZg
All inquiries are completely confidential.
Caroline Pukall has been one of the leading researchers on PSSD and PGAD in the world. Anything she does is carefully thought through and worth supporting.
RxISK is fully behind this study.