Published papers based on RxISK data
- Enduring sexual dysfunction after treatment with antidepressants, 5α-reductase inhibitors and isotretinoin: 300 cases
- 120 cases of enduring sexual dysfunction following treatment
- 93 cases of alcohol dependence following SSRI treatment
- Sudden Cardiac Death and the Reverse Dodo Verdict
Guides by RxISK team
- Akathisia, an emotional state caused by over 100 different drugs.
- Drugs That Can Cause Depression, Agitation & Suicidality
- Antidepressants Guide
- Side Effects of Antidepressants
- Stopping Antidepressants
- Notes on Antidepressant Withdrawal to Take to Your Therapist
- Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)
Abuse and consent
The following chapters from David Healy’s book Psychiatric Drugs Explained relate to issues of abuse and consent.